- Experienced CEO of technology based companies.
- Former President & CEO of RFID Technology company Sirit Inc. which was successfully sold to Federal Signal in 2010.
- Former President & CEO of Psion Teklogix, a leader in rugged mobile computing solutions.
- Senior executive roles in a number of IBM divisions including Software, Large Scale Computing and Networking Systems.
- Received Electrical Engineering degree from Ecole Polytechnique, Université de Montréal
President and CEO, Blue Spark Technologies, Inc.
- Investment Principal and one of the four general partners since the inception of SunBridge Partners in 2004.
- Co-founded the venture capital firm Equitek Capital in 2000.
James M. Petras
- Managing Director of Capital One Partners, the parent of Early Stage Partners, since 1993.
- Involved in virtually all of the transactions of Capital One and served as Chairman or a Director for many of its portfolio companies.
- Formed Cleveland-based Wolfensohn Ventures, L.P., a $50 million investment fund in 1988.
Cecilia A. Cruickshank
- Private Investor.
- Retired from Cruickshank Capital Management founded to serve high-net-worth investors and private foundations.
- Successful record of portfolio out-performance over more than three decades.
- Chartered Financial Analyst.